Thank you for your interest in Inlandia!
- Submissions to Inlandia: A Literary Journey, Inlandia's online literary journal. We publish two issues per year: Fall is an open issue for all submitters. Spring is an all-teen issue guest-edited and featuring exclusively work by teens. (Currently closed.)
- Writing from Inlandia, the annual anthology of creative work produced by the Inlandia Creative Writing Workshops. (Currently closed.)
- Inlandia Books - Literary and Community for book manuscripts. (Currently closed.)
- Inlandia Literary Laureate Nominations (Currently closed.)
- The Hillary Gravendyk Prize (Opens February 1 and closes April 30 annually.)
- The Eliud Martinez Prize (Currently closed.)
And other projects as they come up. Opening May 8, 2022: Blacklandia anthology edited by Romaine Washington.
Each category has a separate review period & guidelines. If you do not see it as an open category below, then it is currently closed. Please check back. Before submitting, please be familiar with the guidelines. By your submission you are acknowledging that you have read through our guidelines carefully and agree.
Blacklandia is now seeking work for a new anthology that honors Black lives.
Dedicated to the memory of Ahmaud Arbery and all those who have experienced racially-motivated violence, to the celebration of Opal Lee, the grandmother of Juneteenth, and those who are committed to speak truth to power.
We invite Black artists and writers to submit original works in poetry, fiction, essays, non-fiction, and original art. Submit up 10 pages of poetry or pieces of art, one story, or one essay. One submission per category.
Submissions open May 8, 2022 (Ahmaud Arbery's birthday).
Submissions close October 7, 2022 (Opal Lee's birthday).
Projected release date: Juneteenth, 2023.